Season’s Greetings Beachside!
Registration for our 2019 Spring Season is now underway. You can register by clicking on LOGIN/REGISTER in the menu on the left side or in person on the dates below. We are looking forward to seeing everyone back again, as well as, meeting some new families.
- 1/19/19 Registration closes
- 12/8/18 & 1/19/19 In Person Registration 9am-12pm at the Schechter Center
- 1/21/19 Mandatory managers & coaches meeting 630p – 730p at the Satellite Beach Civic Center- volunteer forms due (managers to be assigned before assessments) If you are interested in managing, please contact our VP Mike Seal @ firstname.lastname@example.org for required information.
- 1/23/19-1/25/19 Assessments – You will receive an email about your specific day/time to assess.
- 1/29/19, 1/30/19, 1/31/19
- 2/2/19 Practices begin – you will receive an email from your manager/coach about practices
- 2/23/19 (Tentative) Umpire Meeting/Clinic
- 3/2/19 Opening Day
***All dates subject to change, please keep an eye on your email and our website for updates.
Fees: Baseball: TBall & Minor B: $85. Minor A & up: $105. Softball: $105
Registration includes: Baseball: TBall & Minor B: Jersey, Pants, Hat, Socks. Minor A & up: Jersey, Pants, Hat, Socks, Belt. Softball: Jersey, Visor, Socks, Belt.
- TBall – Ages 4-6 (selected 6 may play in this division)
- Minor B (Machine Pitch) – Ages 7-8 (selected 5, 6 &, 8 may play in this division. age 5 & 6 must assess to be considered)***
- Minor A (Kid Pitch) – Ages 8 & 11 (selected 7 may play in this division)***
- Majors – Ages 11-12 (selected 10 & 11 may play in this division)***
- 50/70 Intermediate – Ages 12-13***
- Juniors – Ages 12-14***
- Seniors – Ages 14-16***
- Minor B (Coach Pitch) – Ages 7-8***
- Minor A (Kid Pitch) – Ages 8-10***
- Majors – Ages 11-12 (selected 10 may play in this division)***
- Juniors – Ages 13-14 (selected 12 may play in this division)***
Player ages are determined by Little League, please refer to this website for further information: Little League Age
***All final division placements will be based on assessments and player registration turnout*** Many division ages overlap to allow for adequate team rosters & divisions. If you are against your child playing in a certain division, or would like to request one; please provide a comment during registration for board consideration – we cannot guarantee a specific division if there are player safety concerns or insufficient registration numbers.
We are always looking for volunteer umpires. This is a great way for kids to earn their volunteer hours for school, we also have an incentive program for volunteers that continue to help us out. If you are interested, please contact our Umpire In Chief – Mike Klose email@example.com