Please read all information below before registering for Fall Ball 2021.
To register, click on the website page “Login/ Register”.
7/9 – Registration Opens
9/8 – Registration Closes
9/9-9/10 – **Player assessments (ALL Divisions except tball)
9/11 – Draft, Teams are formed, practice schedule goes live in the SportsSignup App.
9/13 – Practices Start
10/7 – Games Start
11/20 – Games End
**Emails will be sent out for specific day/time for manager & coach interviews and assessments.
Please refer to our FAQ page on the website which will answer many of your questions, answers to the most asked questions are below:
- We will NOT know when your team practices until teams are made and practice schedules are set up by the managers.
- Once teams are formed we cannot move players around to accommodate individuals specific schedules.
- The game schedule will be released the week before games start.
- Each team can expect 1-2 practices a week, along with 1-2 games a week (Tball will be once a week and one game a week).
- There will be assessments for all divisions except tee-ball. You will receive an email with the days and times to arrive. Assessments are MANDATORY to ensure teams are made equally and allows managers to evaluate players prior to the draft.
- Requests to be on a friend’s team or a certain manager’s team are reviewed against player assessments and most of the time are granted, however, cannot be guaranteed. Requests for divisions Minor A and up WILL NOT be granted.
- BSLL follows the Little League Bat Rules. Please refer to this site or ask your coach before purchasing a bat: littleleague.org/playing-rules/bat-rules
- If you would like to be a manager or coach you must register yourself in the system in the division you wish to coach in.
Registration Fees for Fall Ball:
T-ball & Minor B: $80.00
Minor A & Majors: $100.00
50/70, Juniors, Seniors: $105.00
Softball (all divisions): $75.00