Assessment Make-up times have been adjusted due to the amount of players that missed the initial session.
Algonquin Sports Complex, Tuesday 1/21
- 6pm-7pm: League Age 6 & 7 (Baseball)
- 7pm-8pm: League Age 8,9 & 10 (Baseball), All Ages (Softball)
- 8pm-9pm: League Age 11 & 12 (Baseball)
The purpose of assessments is to evaluate our players’ baseball skills so we can properly place them in the correct Division AND have our draft result in “even teams” for the season.
Assessments are this Saturday, 1/18 @ Algonquin Sports Complex in Indian Harbour Beach.
League Age 6 & 7 Players: 9am-10am
League Age 8,9 & 10 Players: 10:15am-12pm
League Age 11 & 12 Players: 12pm-1pm
Softball (all ages): 3pm
- Only a glove is required.
- We will have helmets on hand, you can use your own if you would like.
- Do not bring bats (we will provide), no player bats will be allowed on the field.
- No parents are allowed on the field.
Makeup assessments will be 1/21, 6:30-8pm, no specific time for ages. First come, first serve.
Sat 1/11: In-Person Signups – 9:30-12pm, Schechter Center
Wed 1/15: In-Person Signups – 6pm-7:30pm, Algonquin Sports Complex
Thurs 1/16: Manager Selection (closed door board meeting)
Sat 1/18: Assessments (all divisions, Algonquin Sports Complex, times TBD)
Sat 1/18: Last Day to Register, without late fee (all divisions)
Tue 1/21: Makeup Assessments
Tue 1/21: Last Day to Register, with late fee (minor a, majors, juniors, seniors)
Wed 1/22: Manager Meetings
Fri 1/24: Last Day to Register, with late fee (tball, minor b)
Sat 1/25: Drafts
Sat 2/1: Practices Start
Sat 2/29: Opening Day, Algonquin Sports Complex
Tball, Minor B: $95
Minor A, Majors, Juniors: $115
Softball: All Divisions: $95
Please refer to our website and FAQs for additional info.