Registration for our 2019 Fall Season is now underway. You can register by clicking on LOGIN/REGISTER in the menu on the left side, or at one of our in-person dates to be announced soon. We are looking forward to seeing everyone back again, as well as, meeting some new families.
- 9/3/19 Registration closes @ midnight
- 9/3/19 Mandatory managers & coaches meeting 630p – 730p at the Satellite Beach Civic Center- volunteer forms due (managers to be assigned before assessments)
- 9/4/19-9/5/19 Assessments – You will receive an email about your specific day/time to assess.
- Immediately following assessments or TBD based on registration
- 9/7/19 Practices begin – you will receive an email from your manager/coach about practices
- 10/5/19 Games begin
- 11/23/19 Season Ends
***All dates subject to change, please keep an eye on your email and our website for updates.
- Baseball: TBall & Minor B: $75, Minor A: $90, Majors & up: $95.
- Softball: Minor B: $75, Minor A and up: $90
Registration includes: Baseball: TBall & Minor B: Jersey, Pants, Hat, Socks. Minor A & up: Jersey, Pants, Hat, Socks, Belt. Softball: Jersey, Visor, Socks, Belt.
- TBall – Ages 4-6 (selected 6 may play in this division)
- Minor B (Machine Pitch) – Ages 7-8 (selected 5, 6 &, 8 may play in this division. age 5 & 6 must assess to be considered)***
- Minor A (Kid Pitch) – Ages 8 & 11 (selected 7 may play in this division)***
- Majors – Ages 11-12 (selected 10 & 11 may play in this division)***
- 50/70 Intermediate – Ages 12-13***
- Juniors – Ages 12-14***
- Seniors – Ages 14-16***
- Minor B (Coach Pitch) – Ages 7-8***
- Minor A (Kid Pitch) – Ages 8-10***
- Majors – Ages 11-12 (selected 10 may play in this division)***
- Juniors – Ages 13-14 (selected 12 may play in this division)***
***Player division assignments are based on skill, as assessed by the Player Agent. Requests from parents for players to play in specific divisions will not be accepted.
We are always looking for volunteer umpires. This is a great way for kids to earn their volunteer hours for school, we also have an incentive program for volunteers that continue to help us out. If you are interested, please contact our Umpire In Chief – Mike Klose email@example.com