Author: Sean Westfield
Thank you all for coming out to Opening Day and for indulging us as we go a bit long-winded on the mic.
Also, thank you to all of the volunteers that came out to help. There is no way that it would have been as successful as it was had it not been for you.
Games are starting this week and we will need more of your help. PLEASE sign up to work concessions and umpire some games. High Schoolers can earn volunteer hours for their Bright Futures by helping Beachside Little League.
If you have questions about concessions or umpiring, please contact Tara or Mike respectively. I promise that these 2 things are no where near as difficult as they may seem and are actually quite fun.
- 1/21/19 Mandatory managers & coaches meeting 630p – 730p at the Satellite Beach Civic Center- volunteer forms due (managers to be assigned before assessments) If you are interested in managing, please contact our VP Mike Seal @ email@example.com for required information.
- 1/23/19-1/25/19 Assessments – You will receive an email about your specific day/time to assess.
- 1/29/19, 1/30/19, 1/31/19
- 2/2/19 Practices begin – you will receive an email from your manager/coach about practices
- 2/23/19 (Tentative) Umpire Meeting/Clinic
- 3/2/19 Opening Day