Registration for Spring 2022 Season is OPEN!
Please read this in its entirety, we get a lot of the same questions that are answered here and the FAQ page.
You can register by clicking on LOGIN/REGISTER in the menu on the left side or in person on the date below. We are looking forward to seeing everyone back again, as well as meeting some new families.
- 1/14/22 Registration closes
- 1/8/22 In Person Registration 10am-2pm at TBD
- 1/22/22 – 1/24/22 Assessments – All divisions above T-Ball will need to assess. You will receive an email about your specific day/time to assess.
- 1/25/22 – 1/26/22
- 1/29/22 Practices begin – you will receive an email from your manager/coach about practices
- 2/26/22 Opening Day
- 2/28/22 Games Begin
- 5/14/22 Regular Season Ends
*All dates subject to change, please keep an eye on your email and our website for updates.
- Baseball: TBall & Minor B: $85. Minor A & up: $115.
- Softball: Minor B: $80. Minor A & Up: $100
- Baseball: TBall & Minor B: Jersey, Pants, Hat, Socks. Minor A & up: Jersey, Pants, Hat, Socks, Belt.
- Softball: Jersey, Visor, Socks, Belt.
- Charter Fees
- Tournament Fees
- Field Usage
Player ages are determined by Little League, please refer to this website for further information: Little League Age
The system knows what division to put your son/daughter in based on League Age (not calendar age). However, based on assessments, drafts, and registration numbers, your son/daughter may be placed in a division different than what they registered for. This is common and happens every season.
If you would like to be on the same team as a specific player, please enter that info in the Comments section during registration. Please keep in mind that we will not always be able to grant these requests due to many factors.
Please make sure to register yourself if you would like to coach/manager.
Any other questions regarding practices, bats, schedules, etc, please refer to our FAQ page.